Enable In-App Purchases with RevenueCat
Made by RevenueCat
Facilitates in-app purchases and subscriptions, controls access to premium content, and syncs purchase information to Firestore.
이 확장 프로그램의 작동 방식
RevenueCat’s app monetization platform empowers developers to confidently deploy in-app purchases and subscriptions, centralize data, and grow revenue. RevenueCat builds and adapts to the ever-changing needs of in-app purchase infrastructure, freeing app businesses to invest their time and resources in growing their product.
Install this extension to use Firebase services as your RevenueCat backend for in-app purchases on Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon Appstore.
The extension makes in-app purchases and subscriptions, controls access to premium content, and syncs customer purchase information to Firestore using RevenueCat .
This extension can:
- Store purchase lifecycle events (e.g., trial starts, purchases, subscription renewals, billing issues) in Firestore and react to them.
- Store and update information about customers and their purchases in Firestore.
- Update information about customers' entitlements as Firebase Authentication Custom Claims .
You need to create a RevenueCat account or already have one set up to use this extension.
This extension emits events, which allows you to listen to and run custom logic at different trigger points during the functioning of the extension. For example you can listen to events when a new subscription has been purchased via the
event, or whenever a subscription or non-renewing purchase has been cancelled through the
Before installing this extension, set up the following Firebase services in your Firebase project:
- Cloud Firestore to store In-App Purchases & Subscriptions details.
- Follow the steps in the documentation to create a Cloud Firestore database.
- (optional) Firebase Authentication to enable different sign-up options for your users to enable Custom Claims management.
- Enable the sign-in methods in the Firebase console that you want to offer your users.
- Create a RevenueCat Project if you haven't already.
- Set up a Firebase integration in RevenueCat : Go to your project settings, and under "Integrations", click "Add", then "Firebase".
- From the newly created integration, copy your shared secret . You will need this to set up the extension.
- Listening to Firebase Authentication events and setting the RevenueCat app user ID to the Firebase UID .
reserved RevenueCat subscriber attribute
$firebaseAppInstanceIdto the Firebase App Instance ID if you want to send events to Google Analytics for Firebase.
This extension uses the following Firebase services which may have associated charges:
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Secret Manager
- If you enable events Eventarc fees apply .
This extension also uses the following third-party services:
- RevenueCat ( RevenueCat pricing information ).
You are responsible for any costs associated with your use of these services.
구성할 수 있는 항목
- Cloud Functions 위치
- RevenueCat Webhook Events Firestore collection
- Location of the customers collection
- Should custom claims be set in Firebase Auth with the user's active entitlements?
- RevenueCat Firebase Integration Shared Secret
설명: Listens for RevenueCat server webhook requests, and store customer information and events in Cloud Firestore.
확장 프로그램 설치 방법
Firebase Console 사용
Firebase Console을 사용해 확장 프로그램을 설치하고 관리할 수 있습니다.Console을 사용해 설치하기
Firebase CLI 사용
Firebase CLI를 사용해 확장 프로그램을 설치하고 관리할 수도 있습니다.
1단계: 다음 npm 명령어를 실행하여 CLI를 설치하거나 최신 CLI 버전으로 업데이트합니다.
npm install -g firebase-tools작동하지 않는 경우 Firebase CLI 참조 를 살펴보거나 npm 권한 을 변경하세요.
2단계: 새 Firebase 프로젝트 디렉터리를 설정 하거나 기존 디렉터리로 이동합니다.
3단계: 다음을 실행하여 이 확장 프로그램을 확장 프로그램 매니페스트 에 추가합니다.
firebase ext:install revenuecat/firestore-revenuecat-purchases --local --project=projectId_or_alias
Step 4 (Optional): Test this extension locally with the Firebase Emulator Suite
5단계: 매니페스트의 확장 프로그램을 프로젝트에 배포 합니다.
firebase deploy --only extensions --project=projectId_or_alias