The class used to facilitate recovery from firebase.auth.MultiFactorError when a user needs to provide a second factor to sign in.
The Auth instance used to sign in with the first factor.
The list of hints for the second factors needed to complete the sign-in for the current session.
The session identifier for the current sign-in flow, which can be used to complete the second factor sign-in.
A helper function to help users complete sign in with a second factor using an firebase.auth.MultiFactorAssertion confirming the user successfully completed the second factor challenge.
- Thrown if the verification code is not valid.
- Thrown if the verification code is missing.
- Thrown if the credential is a firebase.auth.PhoneAuthProvider.credential and the verification ID of the credential is not valid.
- Thrown if the verification ID is missing.
- Thrown if the verification code has expired.
- Thrown if the request does not contain a valid proof of first factor successful sign-in.
- Thrown if The request is missing proof of first factor successful sign-in.
The multi-factor assertion to resolve sign-in with.
The promise that resolves with the user credential object.