Phone number auth provider.
SIGN_ IN_ METHOD
This corresponds to the sign-in method identifier as returned in firebase.auth.Auth.fetchSignInMethodsForEmail.
Starts a phone number authentication flow by sending a verification code to the given phone number. Returns an ID that can be passed to firebase.auth.PhoneAuthProvider.credential to identify this flow.
- Thrown if the reCAPTCHA response token was invalid, expired, or if this method was called from a non-whitelisted domain.
- Thrown if the phone number has an invalid format.
- Thrown if the phone number is missing.
- Thrown if the SMS quota for the Firebase project has been exceeded.
- Thrown if the user corresponding to the given phone number has been disabled.
The user's phone number in E.164 format (e.g. +16505550101).
A Promise for the verification ID.
Creates a phone auth credential, given the verification ID from firebase.auth.PhoneAuthProvider.verifyPhoneNumber and the code that was sent to the user's mobile device.
- Thrown if the verification code is missing.
- Thrown if the verification ID is missing.
The verification ID returned from firebase.auth.PhoneAuthProvider.verifyPhoneNumber.
The verification code sent to the user's mobile device.
The auth provider credential.